Friday, March 27, 2009

Hotbuys And Earth hour







hiya every-one...



Here`s the April Hotbuy`

my review =]]

1)Hotbuy`s neckLace:5/10 its nice but isn`t my style

2)Hotbuy`s Headband: 0/10 I wouldn`t buy it or wear it i don`t like it. :)

3)Hotbuy`s Vest:6/10 I Like it =)

4)Hotbuy`s bow purse:2/10 i don`t like the design or the colour of the bag

5)Hotbuy`s print dress:10/10 i love it,it`s really pretty

6)Hotbuy`s Heals:4/10 I like them but i don`t like the different colours on them.

7) Hotbuy`s frock :9/10 i love it so pretty and i cant wait for it to come out

8)Hotbuy`s Heart Skirt:1/10 i don`t really like it

9)Hotbuy`s blazzer 0/10 I hate it.

10) Hotbuys Tunic:0/10 i don`t like it

Earth hour

These are free clothes for Earth Hour,Earth Hour is when everyone all around the world turn off their lights for 1 hour

the clothes are really nice

Borock

No comments:

Post a Comment