Thursday, April 30, 2009

30 MILLION MEMBERS !!!!







Hiya Guy`s....Stardoll has celerated 30 million Member`s. (How cool is that)



Well anyways to celebrate Stardoll have released clothes and things...The Guys Top Is 0 Stardollars... The Girls Top is 0 Stardollars and the Bag is 10 stardollars (Superstar Only)...Then There is a sign that says 30 million members in a Star and rocks side to side...(30 Stardollars!!! I think that is really Bad Oh and its only for Superstars)Theres also a window and it has fireworks and it is 20 stardollars and for superstar only...I think Stardoll really Need to think about their prices and Make more stuff avalible to Non-Superstar`s....I don`t think Stardoll are going to re-open animal-Lovers Again......I`ve given my Me-doll a make over so you might see a new header again hehe :) -Borock x

1 comment:

  1. i seriously think thats a waste of money



    - Cutieechick101

    ReplyDelete