Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bacckk and Glitch??






hi Guy's...



I am Bacck...



I was in Starplaza Looking to see what could I find to



Put on the Blog,



I seen new hotbuy's shoe's for FREE I bought them



they are Nicee.



Okay So a few Hotbuy's have been releasedd...The Plastic Bag,The



Zebra all in One Suite thing, and Other shoe's...



and I have August Hotbuy's (x









Review



1)HotBuy's Glasse's...They are cool I like the Stud's on them 10/10



2)Hotbuy's Short's,They are okay..Don't like them too much 4/10



3)Hotbuy's Knee Sock's,They are cool 9/10



4)Hotbuy's top don't like it 2/10



5)Hotbuy's Jacket I LOVE IT 10/10



6)Hotbuy's earring's cool 8/10



7)Hotbuy's Purse OMG It is Amazing 10/10



8)Hotbuy's full skirt I don't like it 0/10



9)Hotbuy's Jumper..Yucky 0/10



10)Hotbuy's shoe's I like them 5/10



No comments:

Post a Comment