Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chat&& More.


Hi,
The Chat isn't working for me and a few friend's.
goldiegem wrote in one of the club's was anyone's
chat working and some of them said no!!...I wrote
to Stardoll to get them to fix it..It's prob
a technical problem,that they will have fixed in a matter
of hour's or Day's.But My Chat Has Been Acting funny before
this Happened..My Chat and Alot of my friends chat has been weird
for like 2 or 3 week's.But Yeah Hopefully They will fix it.
New Clothe's for summer,
Yeah there's more clothe's for summer and Some of them are really
Nice,
Bye Bye Cole and Dylan Shop and Bye Bye MaryKate and Ashley Shop!!.
Yup MKA and Cole and Dylan have Shut Down.Yeah they Closed Monday!!
Bye bye,I never bought anything out of it anyway.
Okay I have an obsession with Collecting makeup and hair dye and highlite's
for my me-doll Lol.Oh and AshleyT has Been Shut again!! Maybe it will open like it did when it was Deleted before
-Chels.(Borock)

No comments:

Post a Comment